Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Missouri Trip





















































So a few weeks ago the kids my mom and I went to Missouri to visit my grandparents. I was nervous about going with two small kids and just the two of us but mom kept saying it will be just fine. I hate flying so I was already freakin myself out before we even got to the airport. Luckily the kids did great. Madalyn loved flying and seriously didnt stop talking. Preston slept most of the flights. On the way out there we stopped in Phoenix Denver and then made it to Tulsa and had to drive 3 hours to the house. It was a long day but worth it. Madalyn loved the cows, horses and playing with Grandpa Erman. Preston slept good and Madalyn usually takes a nap but for some reason when we were there she decided naps werent her thing. Here are some pictures from the trip. Enjoy!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment